Sunday, September 14, 2008

MATHS

Maths is my favourite subject right from my school days.Rather than studying the concepts in science and physics i find myself easy with working out maths problems.I have a great deal of passion towards puzzle solving techniques.This great deal have created a interest towards MBA entrance exams for me,because aptitude constitutes the major portion for these tests.Algebra and Trigonometry are my favourite portions in maths.I like to solve gomentric problems too.Many find difficult in solving problems but i think it will be better to work the sums with more interest rather than studying it for examination pourpouse.I f we find ourself strong with the basics then we can be able to solve any kind of problems.Most of the aptitude exams conducted by companies comprises maths fundamentals based questions and we can solve it with ease if we are strong in fundamentals.Even GRE exams consists questions that requires only basic mathematics knowledge.We will be finding ourself coming across maths problems throughout our life so it is better to study it well right from school days by showing some interest towards it.

No comments: