Saturday, March 15, 2008

COLLEGE END

Its turning out to be sad for me as i am nearing the end of my college life.Its seems to be just now i started my first year but now i am in in my final semester,sure the days are running faster These days were full of joys,funs,teasing each other,enjoying the classes without concentrating to it and passing comments and so on.Nss camp,Trip to north india,iv,ipt,cricket matches comprising victories and defeats within us,days of preparation for placements and exams,birthdays treats were the moments that added more enjoyment to our college life.Aranging symposiums,Participating in other college symposiums,taking part in blood camps organised by our college were the other activites that we participated.Lots were expected from me for our department cricket match that held recently but in reply it was a disappointing performance from me that I will never forget. The 11 th hour preparation and group studies were really a good one to remember throughout the life.Staffs and Hod gave a good support for the past 3 yearsAt one stage I had a feeling that when i will be moving away from this atmosphere because it was like another schooling and not like a college life as it should be, but now I feel, that should not happen because I will be missing my all dearest friends. Eventhough I am not going to miss my friends by their contact still its hard to feel that their will be rare chances to meet all together again in one place.The time is making us to move apart but these sweet memories will always bind us together forever.Through this post I convey my best wishes for all my friends in the college for their bright future

No comments: